We’re looking for passionate writers with expertise in the following areas:
- Video games marketing and PR
- Gaming industry trends
- Influencer marketing
- User acquisition for video games and mobile apps
- Social media insights
- Twitch insights
If you are interested in this guest blogging opportunity, check out our guest post submission requirements below to prepare your perfect pitch.
- Unique: the submitted article should not be published anywhere else.
- Length: 1200-1500 words.
- Style: comprehensive and professional. Clinical—avoid unnecessarily long sentences.
- References: data points or quotes should always include links to sources.
- Images: add the images that you’d like to use to the body of your article, insert links to the original image, and provide each visual’s source/credit.
Click here for a great example of what a typical CloutBoost blog post looks like.
How To Submit Your Guest Article
We are interested in publishing well-written, insightful articles for free.
If you’d like to submit a guest post for our blog, please fill out this form.
Note: We only accept Google Doc article submissions. Please don’t forget to change the Google Doc access permissions.
We appreciate your interest in writing for CloutBoost. Our editorial team will get back to you promptly if your submission is approved.
Please note that CloutBoost reserves the right to make edits to your article before publication.
CloutBoost does not provide any fee or other compensation to our guest contributors.